USEFUL TO KNOW!
- Information materials on the website can’t fully reflect the product characteristics (including color, size, technical parameters, shape).
- In case, when the required amount of goods are not in the Seller’s warehouse, the Seller has rights to cancel given position of the Client’s order, informing the Client about it.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT OPTIONS WHEN MAKING AN ORDER?
- Making a prepayment, it is possible to use the following bank payment cards – VISA, Eurocard/MasterCard, VISA Electron, American Express.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A DELIVERY?
- The orders made before 14:00 are processed and handed over to the courier on the same day. The orders made after 14:00 are processed and handed over to the courier on the next working day. The delivery of the order may take 3-4 days.
- The delivery is made by DPD „Pickup Paku Bode” and Omniva package machine mediation all over Latvia as well as in the Baltics and Europe.
WHAT ARE THE DELIVERY COSTS?
- To find out the exact delivery costs of the order, insert the selected goods in the virtual basket and go to “Basket”. Choose the delivery location and the system will indicate the exact delivery costs of your order.
IN CASE OF LOSS OF PRODUCT
- In cases where the goods have not been delivered to the Customer, due to the fault of the post office employees, the Seller compensates the Customer for the price paid and the delivery value only after the Seller has received a statement of loss or compensation from the postal service.
RETURN OF GOODS
- The Customer has the right to refuse the ordered goods within 14 days from the receipt of the order.
- Return of the goods is possible only in cases where the product has retained its appearance, the original packaging and the marking.
- The funds are returned upon the written application of the Client. The funds will be transferred to the Customer’s specified details. The Seller will return the amount of money paid for the product within 7 – 30 days. The Seller reserves the right not to pay the purchase and service payment until the Customer returns the goods or has submitted the documents confirming the dispatch of the goods.
- If you find defects in the delivery (scratches, flaws, etc.), you have the right to withdraw from the product immediately. The shipping costs are borne by the Seller.
1. Delivery options
1.1 When order is placed You can choose one of the following options for goods receiving: – Get ordered goods in our shop for free, located in the Tērbatas street 55, Riga (advance payment by bank transfer); – Goods delivery by DPD courier throughout the Latvia and Europe (advance payment by bank transfer); – Delivery by DPD “Pickup Paku Bode” and Omniva parcel machines throughout Latvia, Baltic States and Europe (advance payment by bank transfer).
1.2 Shipping costs are calculated at the moment of purchase, and depends on weight and size. To find out the exact cost of order delivery, insert in the virtual basket all items and go to the “Basket”. Select the place of supply, and the system will indicate the exact shipping costs for your order.
1.3 Purchases, who total amount is more than 150 € we provide free delivery throughout the Latvia.
1.4 Order processing takes place on weekdays from 11:00 – 14:00. They are prepared and available for pickup or delivery, only after receiving the payment.
2. Goods reception in the shop
2.1. We offer to receive your ordered goods at shop Manilla, located in the Tērbatas street 55, Riga. Reception is free and is possible every working day 11:00-19:00 and on Saturdays 11:00-16:00. Working time changes due holidays available in the news section.
3. Delivery with DPD courier throughout Latvia.
3.1 Your order is delivered via DPD courier service. Package is delivered to the Customer’s front door, with the prior agreement of the delivery time and date.
3.2 If at the delivery time, the Customer will not be at home, then the DPD courier will leave information notice of the failure of the delivery in your mailbox, and package will be returned to the DPD office. Within two weeks from the first delivery attempt you need to contact the DPD courier to arrange a delivery.
3.3 DPD courier working hours in the largest Latvian cities – Riga, Cesis, Daugavpils, Gulbene, Jelgava, Jekabpils, Liepaja, Rezekne, Saldus, Talsi, Valmiera, Ventspils) – on weekdays from 8:00 to 22:00; the rest of territory of Latvia – on weekdays from 8:00 to 18:00.
3.4 After order processing you will be contacted by DPD courier to specify the delivery time and address.
3.5 Delivery in Latvia is carried out within 3 working days from receipt of payment to the bank account. Delivery is scheduled to your specified address.
4. Delivery by DPD “Pickup Paku Bode” and Omniva parcel machines
4.1 Delivery to your specified Pickup Paku Bode address.
4.1.1 DPD delivers your order in one of Pickup Paku Bode partners points. After the arrival of the package you will receive DPD text message about the possible receiving of the order. The package must be taked within 7 days from the time when you receive the message Upon receipt of the order will need to show valid identity document (passport, ID card).
4.2 Delivery to your specified Omniva parcel machine address
4.2.1 Orders total weight must not exceed 30 kg, as well as product dimensions may not exceed 38x64x41 cm. If the product exceeds the weight and size, it will not be offered for delivery to Omniva parcel machines.
4.2.2 As soon as the package will be placed at parcel machine, on your specified mobile phone will be sent an SMS with a unique code, which should be entered at the parcel machine system, and then doors where your order is automatically opens.
4.2.3 Maximum order storage time in parcel machine is 7 days.
4.2.4 Omniva service is available only in Latvia.
5. Delivery by DPD courien in Baltic States and Europe
5.1 Delivery is carried out in 3-8 working days from receipt of payment to the bank account. Please note that delivery time may vary for each European country. For more detailed information about each country, please visit www.dpd.lv.
5.2 Shipping costs are calculated at the moment of purchase and depends on weight and shipment size.
6. Delivery by Latvijas pasts in Latvia and Europe
6.1 Delivery is carried out in 4-14 working days from receipt of payment to the bank account. Please note that delivery time may vary for each European country. For more detailed information about each country, please visit www.pasts.lv.
6.2 Shipping costs are calculated at the moment of purchase and depends on weight and shipment size. Order will be sent as registered letter or small package (up to 2 kg).
7. Other shipment options
7.1. In case You cannot find shipping method that suits You, please write as an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org listing products You want to order and address where would You like to get them delivered. We will try to find a solution!